Funny stories, memorable moments, vacations, and traditions of the Bawden family established in 2002.
Monday, December 24, 2012
Bieber Christmas Fever
Every year since I have been married, Janeen's family hosts a Christmas Eve party full of good food, great company, and spectacular entertainment. Every year I perform a solo because Janeen will not perform with me (I think her family is tired of my stale renditions). And every year I beg her to do a song and dance number with me. Well, after 10 years of marriage she finally gave in. I'm not sure if it was because she was tired of my pleadings, or if she finally embraced the material I had chosen. I think it was the latter because she has a little Bieber Fever. So, without further ado, I proudly present: "Mistletoe by Justin Bieber" starring Janeen Bawden (click on the movie below and help this video go viral baby!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment