My girls wanted me to reheat a couple of muffins for an afternoon snack. I told them I would be happy to do that after Lucy's piano lesson. When I returned to the kitchen after completing her lesson I noticed the two muffins had been removed from their ziplock bag and relocated to a conspicuous place near the edge of the counter where I was sure to see them. Adorning the top were white pieces of paper torn from a small notebook. Curiosity perked, I approached the muffins closer to find that the girls had labeled the notebook paper with their names.
I guess they had their minds made up about which specific muffin they wanted, and they were worried the Muffin Man (me) might not be able to keep it straight. Good thing too, because I am sure they would have noticed if I had messed it up!

No comments:
Post a Comment